Perfect Seat Height

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kstevo

Reaction score
Hey all just trying to figure out if a seat height of 76cm would make a 6foot rider to cramped up if you're going to be riding it for a good hour or 2 each time? Is a bit bigger bike worth the extra cash for that comfort factor? Can the seat height be adjusted with the suspension adjustments?

the bigger klx style bikes might be better suited but as kaos said u just get used to whatever you get soon enough

im 6ft and ride a 75cm its fine dont worry about it the extra 5cm wont make any difference

if adults can ride pocket rockets you will get used to riding a pitbike.
as koas50 said you will get used to it and theres always bar risers and high rise bars unles the bike comes with them so there is ways around these things:D

im 6'1 and when i rode my mini i felt to sketch and cramped on it cos there so little, perfect seat height for me is cr125 seat height lol

6' 3 and no dramas, just a different style to get your leg out around corners. i bought a flat seat anyway which brought it up a couple of cm's but mainly due to the soft sinking foam in the stocker which brought the seat down to around 700mm.

Latest posts

Back