Perth 50 Riders Race day (caution 1280px wide)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eichkay

Reaction score
I took a heap of pics , This is a small selection more to come...

P5R-001.jpg

P5R-002.jpg

P5R-003.jpg

P5R-004.jpg

P5R-005.jpg

P5R-006.jpg

P5R-007.jpg

P5R-008.jpg

P5R-009.jpg

P5R-010.jpg

Awesome shots man! Such a good day out

It was epic... i wish id protected my air filter before my scouting run that drowned my motor.. Once it was wet it was useless..

Great fun tho... Got so epic shots so im chuffed as. took about 400 pics i'll sort the others out later :)

Man that is awesome, looks like an absolute blast. what rules you running?? Almost every bike looks stock except for bars, a pipe and +1 forks. That is pure core right there. Love it !!

Man that is awesome, looks like an absolute blast. what rules you running?? Almost every bike looks stock except for bars, a pipe and +1 forks. That is pure core right there. Love it !!

We had a few classes the honda's were broken'n up into two groups 88's and 50's self governed most of the bikes looked stock as most were running stock swingarms and frames

so lets see some results?
Whos the fastest in the west? lol
Nice pics cheers for posting

Dunno Hillz record keeping may have been a issue...

Big bike riders were a bit scared as they were out numbered and didnt want to go on the track at all even when the guys were just cutting laps for the hell of it.

looks mint, good turnout by the look, will need a heads up for the next one couldnt make this one becose of work comitments

Cool! :)
looks like had good amount of people come out with there bikes evan with the bad weather! top stuff
Cheers for posting pictures up! As we all like checking out pictures :)

If your on facebook check out "Bunbury 50 racing" of our december race. I didnt take pics of our races yesterday as i raced but got one of me after and my bike and it was muddy. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339933976.074377.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339933992.573562.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339934008.569486.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339934028.211107.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339934049.324394.jpg

hah sooo muddy! were the bikes over heating much? i know once i get a decent amount of mud on the 88 its just stops...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back