Perth RACE DAY!! 16th june

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
perth50rider-race-york-v2.jpg

turn up and ride? hot Monster girls? MAWA know about this? haha

Hmmm.. I'm new to the mini scene, but I might have to try and get down!
Is anyone else from the Yangebup area going and willing to give me a lift?

hmmm brodie if i can make it ill sure be able to pick you up, this looks great! Mind you probably going to get my ass handed too me. If all goes well maybe we could hold a few more of these maybe hillz? :D

Nah dont worry, get my dad to drive anyway. still want to come haha?. Going to be weird being one of the youngest people there.

Haha, I'm willing to go mate, but the drive down to my place is pretty huge, so I'll feel bad if I don't chip in!

Haha, well I'm only 17 so you're not alone :p

Hey all, I'm new to this forum. Me n 2 of y mates have klx110L's. Just wondering what the go is with coming and racing? It's not MWA affiliated by the sound of it. We race 450's through MWA and are keen too race out pittys.

Hey all, I'm new to this forum. Me n 2 of y mates have klx110L's. Just wondering what the go is with coming and racing? It's not MWA affiliated by the sound of it. We race 450's through MWA and are keen too race out pittys.

hey mate, yer this is a race NOT affiliated with MWA, just a bunch of guys orgaising a minibike race to try & get interest back in WA for racing minibikes.

the track is public set up by the York shire so if we treat it right we should be able to have many more, maybe even build up the track later on.... who knows

I'm shattered! Will be working in Newman until the 20th, I would be there with bells on otherwise! Hopefully this thing gets some support and all goes well. Get behind it boys

Gunna try make it up for this from bunbury. Depends if i can get of work on the saturday

drove past on my way home from perth today, they have done A LOT of work since i last saw it and it looks good. bring your nobbies guys.

drove past on my way home from perth today, they have done A LOT of work since i last saw it and it looks good. bring your nobbies guys.

We were talking with some locals this week they were amazed too, its very recent this uplift...

These tires worked well there :)

shinkosr520.jpg

i also still need to track down a few more helpers for scoring & starting duties

Latest posts

Back