Perth WA South of the river

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motodad43

Reaction score
posted on the other thread but i thought id start a new one

Looking for a good spot around the port kennedy area Rockingham
Does any one know of any?
Got two minis and a 50 quad just want go some where its not too mad.
Iv'e got too little boys and i want to teach them to ride, im not really into the club scene just want to load up the trailer find a shady spot and do our own thing
does any one know if you can still ride on the eastern side of Ennis ave just across from lark race course?
i've had a look on google earth and you can see a bit of a track there.
Any help much appreciated
motodad43

What about the kwinnana off road area down near the train line ?? at the end of Thomas rd

nah they have closed it indefinatly and are reviewing the whole idea of having
an off road area althogether. because of insurance, inviromental the whole box and dice. any way i heard it was a bit radical there lot of tracks and bikes going everywhere. not a good spot for a four and a three year old.
thats what i was told anyway
but thanks for the suggestion

i look for industrial areas being built,hurt around there,but really need a good trail or sumthing,where u dont get in trouble,wat mini's u got,sound like a school chaplan i know

nah im not a school chaplin, far from it actually we have got a 50 quad a 70 motox and a pee wee 50. That i just picked up on saturday i went and checked out a heap of potenial spots today and ended be hind the rail yards, off Gilmore Ave there was a few crew there so that looks like the spot. I think its just next to what used to be the off road area any way, of all people the rangers told me about it, classic they must be sick of chasing every one now that the off road area is closed

ah k,nice few bikes u got,i know of a few places however none even worth mentioning,im sure there gota be a good places out there,that hasnt been killed,just a nice open area for crusing round

The off road area had sme big open area's , fields as well as tight tracks and mud pits... Some area's would have been fine but i heard rumors it was going to be closed down, and im not surprized it did. Too much greeny types stopping others enjoying themselves ...

As for enviromental issues thats just a joke really ... its kwinana !!!! , cant get much more poluted than that IMO.

yeah true about the polution. was it at the place i described, because where i was today one of the guys there was telling me that it was just next door and pointed to a fence in the bush next where we were

Yeah the off road area was small and we had more fun in the srounding area around it...

i had made a mistake in the previous post about where the riding spot was i said gilmore ave
i went and checked out a heap of potenial spots today and ended be hind the rail yards, off Gilmore Ave
It is really Wellard rd same spot behind the rail yards theres a fair bit of area there and the rangers are not really interested in hassling people about being there. From what ive been told the land belongs to the railway and the guy who runs the yard there has said that he doesnt care about bikes there as long as they dont ride up and down the tar road next to the line
Its a bit sandy (dry loose stuff) for my boys cause there just learning but theres a few circut tracks and some big open areas so i suppose this will have to do untill i find somthing better.
motodad

Last edited:
What about the kwinnana off road area down near the train line ?? at the end of Thomas rd

Nope a drove past there yesterday, it has been shut down and blocked off. it was a good area to thrash around in

But i did find something good in pinjarra Sk8 park with BMX trails next to it Plus huge basketball courts. it's my new spot

i plan on taking my boys out for a ride sunday wheres a good place to go

hey i live in warnbro there are some sick tracks on the side of safety bay road and ennis ave salt lakes on either side northern side is best another way is to go up old mandurah road till you get to the rail line then pull in on the left you will find a fence down then ride up to the jumps or go to the salt lake for speed runs and doughnuts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNjOLcOTONc

yeah no worries park on the right hand side of old mandurah road under the trees just before dixon road

Latest posts

Back