peter stevens clearence center

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkrider

Reaction score
went in there today and walked out with nearly a full set of gear and saved half price on most of it bloody epic thing they got going on

elizibeth street its above the peter stevens honda dealership/ kawa/ suzuki /yamaha in melbourne its up the staris and they have a section just for clearence items i saved nearly half price on my gear.

i heard peter stevens are also discounting new bikes more than anyone else in the country.... when you carnt sell stuff sell it for a loss is there new view i think

i heard peter stevens are also discounting new bikes more than anyone else in the country.... when you carnt sell stuff sell it for a loss is there new view i think

Pretty sure they are pushing some models out at cost (or close too it) because they can turn over a lot of them and make money selling people gear ;)

there not selling gear because everyone is buying from America, coz australian wholesalers get charge way more than what the american wholesalers do... soon you wont be able to buy MX gear in australia coz it wont be worth doing it when joe bob of the street can buy it for less that the wholesaler

It's a sad state of affairs which unfortunately doesn't just apply to motorcycles/gear... A lot of industry in Australia is far behind the eight ball on price and release dates :(

They just beat everyone elses price by almost $900 on a ktm450. I only recently found out they sold ktm's and now they undercutting the other kato dealers :hungry:.

Latest posts

Back