peugeot XPS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabio

Reaction score
G'day guys,
Ill be turning 16 soon so im looking for either a moped or something similar i can ride around till i turn 17 and can finally drive a car on the road legally!
I am looking at the Yamaha Aerox and Aprilia SR50 DiTech but lately i have seen this bike on uk sites for sale, its a full size 6 speed bike but is only 50cc and can be road registered in europe, I know 50cc is slow but im thinking it would feel better than a moped and probabaly be able to have more fun on it. I havent been able to find any in Australia so im thinking you would have to bring one over and get it road registered? or would it just be worth buying a aerox or something thats already here.

BikePics - Peugeot XPS SM Home Page on BikePics.Com - theres some pics of them.

Cheers,
Ben

nah cause its 50cc you can ride it with a car liscence and on your L's

sorry fabio but i know for a fact that if you live in victoria you can not ride a moped on the roads if you just have a car learners permit
if its 50cc you can ride it if you have a full car licence

its alright ive decided to go with an aerox, yeah over here in WA you can ride a moped on your L's (so when you turn 16)

Latest posts

Back