Photo comp thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniFighter

Reaction score
Hey Guy's,

i know you'se use to have a pic of the month type thread and with all the ride days and racing now poping up i was thinkin of throwing one back up?

You reckon it would work or not?

Thoughts?

is this photos that WE take or photos of US riding?

My thoughts were pics of you or by you at ride days, race days ect. Not stuff you can find off google and what not.

Was in the attempt to get more members takin pics at there ride days, races, day outs etc..

you mean just between the vip members?

Theres alot of guys riding currently that arent vip that have some awesome pics..ie RDN50's Thread.

Yeah that's what I meant.

Yeah fair call. Make a thread up I say and see how it goes. Might even be able to give away a MR shirt for the winner.

Haha yes.. Just how I though it'd go.. Boo yeah.. Haha..

I'm keen to see what people can get happening..

VIC is having heaps of ride days and races too which will bring more pics if poeple take some..

In RDN's thread they took about 10mins for those pics.. 10 min out of a day isn't much so I hope people get keen for this.. I love looking of people riding.

Haha yes.. Just how I though it'd go.. Boo yeah.. Haha..

I'm keen to see what people can get happening..

VIC is having heaps of ride days and races too which will bring more pics if poeple take some..

In RDN's thread they took about 10mins for those pics.. 10 min out of a day isn't much so I hope people get keen for this.. I love looking of people riding.

I should have a thread up in the next few days. Just tryin to work out some conditions.

Maybe vip's can vote for the winner?

Any prizes involved? I know the last time I spoke with Ken he was keen to donate some prizes towards a few comps this year so you can hit him up if ya want or just let me know and I'll have a chat with him.

Maybe vip's can vote for the winner?

Any prizes involved? I know the last time I spoke with Ken he was keen to donate some prizes towards a few comps this year so you can hit him up if ya want or just let me know and I'll have a chat with him.

Yeah, sounds sweet. Letting the vip's and mods vote is cool as long as everyone gets involved. Currently as it stands i reckon we'd get maybe 10 votes, plus mods votes?

Ok we now have a prize (possibly prizes) for the comp courtesy of our very good friends at DHZ. We just don't know what the prize will be yet lol.

Wayne I'll post up some more details about it for you in Admin.

Ok we now have a prize (possibly prizes) for the comp courtesy of our very good friends at DHZ. We just don't know what the prize will be yet lol.

Wayne I'll post up some more details about it for you in Admin.

Thanks mate!!!

This was my idea ages ago but never really took off, hopefully now with the members we have it will go off

Just wondering if one of the mods could clean up the new thread? Also is it the first ten in? If e have those ten can we get the voting under way?

Latest posts

Back