pick up the new bike today

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiemonster

Reaction score
g'day everyone.well i just did a 5 or 6 week swing out in the w.a bush doing construction on a mine site expansion,now im going to have a week off(and get on the piss everyday) and go find another site to work on as that job is finished.
so yesterday i went to wanneroo motorcycles and paid for a motovert rx 125.i get it today.they said it is the first one in the state to be road registered etc.i just want to thank everyone that answered questions i had while i researched the whole mini bike thing.i really wanted a road legal bike,and thought this is the pick of the bunch.$3,700 on road.they seem a bit cheaper over east,but the bike is fully assembled ready to ride etc,and getting one sent here would have come out about the same.anyway doing 70+ hrs a week in hot dusty fly infested places for $2,000+ per week in the hand,it wont break the bank.i had first bought a wami road tracer (2 stroke 50cc,like a scooter without the ponsy bodywork,again road legal,but to boring)and my boys got the hang of that pretty quickly.i sold it recently and this is the next step for them.i will let you all know what i think of it etc once i have a few miles on it.im betting the first cop car coming the other way is going to come straight after me,i can hardly wait,should be fun.again thanks for all and any info you people gave me.cheers

Latest posts

Back