pics i drew

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron.blake

Reaction score
hey guys i dont know if anyone is interested but i draw a fair bit and not just in pencil. below is a unfinished pic which is burnt into a plate i turned, im doing for a mate as he was a great fan of Brock ( me too R.I.P Brock ) but there are more pics on mypsace you can look at ( Myspace.com - Got Milk? Photo Albums ) if anyone is interested i can draw anything also in different media. so if anyone wants some pics drawn etc pm me and i can do them for you. tell us what you think
cheers

img307.jpg

Last edited:
awesum!!

that is sweeeeet stuff man, brocky was a true legend. Great to see this sort of stuff, well done, and keep it up!

Cheers
Smith#29

its good, theres nothing wrong...

ive always wanted to be able to draw, naturally but i never took to it

Wow! Good Job!
you could make some money off them!

You should do one with a bike in the middle and sponsors names around the bike?

Good Description ay lol^^ :D

lol...... i no i would of , but they are bloody good drawings!!! i wish i was half as good as that i love sitting down for ages and trying to draw stuff but most of the time it ends up being a pile of crappp my drawing abilities havnt gotten any better since like grade 3 ? (i use to think i was awsome back in those days :))

Latest posts

Back