pics of my 150xr + questions

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chad

Reaction score
Hi Guys Finally my bike is ready to rock I post some pictures of it just for my pleasure :D:D I have a question also I start my bike yesterday for the first time and it took a long time to start the beast after he was running free for 2 seconds and die restart 5 second and die ,retard 10 second and die after it was ok but I can ear a diling diling wen the bike is running free and if I turn the throttle to fast it dies + I was riding the bike in 1 gear and it wasn't runny perfectly( not a constant nice running!!) Is all this problem because my bike is new did anyone had the same problem should I ride the bike for a full tank before starting to worry tanks for you help!!!
sorry for the pics little problem with my computer ill fix that

top or bottom one because its new so I never touch it and wwhen its cold it takes for ever to start and after 2 second die restart 5 second die etc etc and after 10 times it run free but still die if I turn the throttle to fast

so the idle screw or mixture screw I run a mikuni 26mm

hey Chad............do you have the choke on?

nop I cant left it on anyway I have to hold it weird!!! and when I pull the choke it dies

sounds like way to much fuel pull the carby apart and inspect it if you dont know how i recommend you take it to some one who does

to much fuel or not enough !! because after 4-5 tims it run o but it will run 2sec than die -4sec than dir etc etc after 5 times it fine!!!

to much fuel or not enough !! because after 4-5 tims it run o but it will run 2sec than die -4sec than dir etc etc after 5 times it fine!!!

check your needle, sounds like its loose.

or could be a loose jet

Latest posts

Back