Pics of your helmets

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok guys great thread and nice skid lids there

captian dust >mate those are some of the best work i;v seen well done

and for those of you who think its cool to not wear 1 > all i have to say to you is your a fool ,and i only hope you dont live it regreat not wearing that helmet the day you highside your bike and land on a small stone all at less than 20km sheesh grow a brain for gods sake and cover that nub

i also have riddin a bike with no helmet being such a cool great rider than im NOT

yea had a lil crash only going slow fell over my foot twisted under me and down i went ,ended up with 9 stiches to the back of my nogen

yea man i was real cool and now the age of 37 and have a scar in my head that makes me look like i had a brain transplant coz as im getting older my hair is going away so i shave my head short now i look like a skin head who's been smacked with a pool que to the back of my head

WEAR A HELMET

yeah i agree^ dont tempt fate by not wearing a helmet its stupid as, i personally like to spend a bit on my helmets, as they are then lighter and prefferably stronger... $100 helmet, $100 head.....

my 2c

Snitchy just let them decide for themself.

Then when they stack and spend the night in surgery we'll have the last laugh

i seen this helmet and just had to have it
tell us what you think

PA080046.jpg

PA080045.jpg

ough and i've got no sympathy for those who dont wear helmets you should count your self lucky that you dont look like buck tooth bill
smashing your skull open on your bars is not fun
but hey dont expect me to push your brain dead ass around

sorry to be blunt!!!!

Latest posts

Back