Piks of my new pitpro 125 type r

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sik-pj

Reaction score
South Morang Pit Bike Track In The Space Ship
hi all

it came in the morning put it togeather and slaped some protaper bars and scott grips more mods soon here are some quick piks hope you like

PC200179.jpg
[/IMG]

PC200181.jpg
[/IMG]

yes nice bike there, the pitpro bikes are becoming very popular. the lifan engine is also very good, its good to use shell advance 10w 40 oil in the lower case as this helps the wet clutch, also grab some exhaust wrap to cover the very hot area from the side cover down to the second bend in pipe. i am only saying this as i have burnt my leg on one of these pipe types.

what was wrong with the other 50 bikes you had? :p haha anyway nice bike man it looks awsome with the PRO Tapers!! Why does the back mudguard stick up so much? i was thinking about geting one of those pitpro 110s of ebay for like 350-450 you really couldn't go wrong

The pitpro range is excellent. They are very affordable and offer great quality and fun for the money that you pay. I think the mudguard is like that because of the angle on the sub-frame???

yeh nice bike but i wish sumone would tell the dickhead manufacturers to put real dirt tyres on dirt bikes. though they are still better than sum i have seen

Nice.

I recently won one off ebay for $560.

nice bike, how many do u have now around 20 lol or did you sell your old pitpro? and how about your agb-29 is it still goin good?

Latest posts

Back