Pimpin a motox

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamo1992

Reaction score
hey fellas
i am pimpin an atomik motox and i just wanna here what you guys think
well first of i got a uni filter and some tapers and a race cdi
and the next step is new forks (cause the ones on it are SHIT)
i have bought a bigger seat and i am gonna get new gear leaver and brake leaver
so if there is any tips you guys can give me i would like that very much

thnks hamo

Last edited:
heyy

got any pics???

also if theres no clutch, (cant remember if there is or not) put a rear brake on the handle bars...and rear stunt pegs,

if ur into stunting that is...

i dunno, thats my opinion, but its ur bike...

mini moto

make it safe before you do that.

*Locktight.Alot of Locktight
*Fastace/DNM Rear shock
*Some decent grips that dont give you blisters(pro taper etc etc)
*Re oil forks with motul 15w fork oil if you don't have enough money right now for new forks(doesn't have to be motul but its cheap)
*Good Chain(RK,DID etc etc)

THEN......graphics kit,billet parts etc etc

this is a pic with only the tapers
PhotoAlbumBig.jsp

i dont think its worth it, sorry mate but the cost for all the mods you will need will be the same amount as a pitpro 140 or somthing if not more and you will end up replacing the whole bike nearly, id keep the bike you have now save more and buy a better bike.

Definately get some heavy duty foot peg mounts and pegs, coz ive snapped them on that model before and it wasnt even my bike lol (but I wasnt lol when my balls got crushed as I came crashing down on the seat!!!).
Im not sure how far u wanna go with this bike but if ur gonna be jumping it then that frame wont hold up for too long. If u dont want to go to the extent of a new cradel mount frame u should replace all engine mount bolts with high tensile bolts and locktite all bolts and nuts (that will help save your nuts). A decent rear shock and set of forks will help take some stress off the frame not to mention the improvement they will make to the handling. A good quality chain will prevent cracking the magneto cover when the chinga one its got snaps, which it will. Good luck with it mate

i dont think its worth it, sorry mate but the cost for all the mods you will need will be the same amount as a pitpro 140 or somthing if not more and you will end up replacing the whole bike nearly, id keep the bike you have now save more and buy a better bike.

While i do agree with u daniel, some people like to mod there bike over time and do all the work themselves. By doing that they get some great experience on fixing, maintaining and learning about there bike and sometimes they end up with a very nice bike thats basicly been built by them. I have seen some of the worst bikes get transformed into one of a kind beasts! Its not always about just the money, sometimes its about the enjoyment of it all.

i dont think its worth it, sorry mate but the cost for all the mods you will need will be the same amount as a pitpro 140. [edit]id keep the bike you have now save more and buy a better bike.

I agree here to a certain extent. don’t bling up your bike too much, rather make it reliable and have maximum fun on it then save up for a better bike with a bigger bling factor or you will end up wasting your money. I have always had a saying with cars and it can be applied to anything really.

don't start with something shit and try to make it good. Start with something good and make it better.

Because the highest you can make a shit thing is only just good. So you spend all your money to get to where other things start off at.

hope I’m not too cynical

thansk for your imput guys
appreciate it i think i will keap going with it as I THUMP said i wanna learn this bike inside and out and bulid it up to a great pitbike
thnks guys
hamo

get a pro circut replica exhaust and itll make it sound and go heaps better

Latest posts

Back