pink princess build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lenny17

Reaction score
soo i picked this up a while ago for $50, had a crack in the frame and was flexing causing the chain to come off.. quick weld and fixed

the engines stuffed now and blows more smoke than a 2 stroke, mind you it wasnt like this when i got it lol

so the plan is:

rebuild the engine (half done)
rewire the whole thing
new sprockets and chain
lift the front end, 2 inches is probably the most ill get out of it
snorkel
new pipe
new seat
bigger tank
maybe new wheels?? bigger :)

and maybe some other small stuff just cant think atm

heres some pics
Photo-0123.jpg

Photo-0125.jpg

Photo-0127.jpg

started pulling the engine down for a clean, it was almost full to the top with oil and water! the oil is almost like glue and so hard to get off everything!

Photo-0005.jpg

Photo-0135.jpg

the piston is pretty bad too, if i press on the top of it while its in the barrel a 2-3mm gap forms on the bottom, pretty stuffed! heres a pic but cant see too well
Photo-0136.jpg

so at the moment the wiring has all been taken of and it will be simplified as there is so much we dont need,

thats it about now ill chuck a few vids up of what she does :)

cheers

wow that front end is pretty wide!if you want bigger tyres look into bobcat tyres for the rear and 4wd all terrains or mud tyres for the front would be sick as.ive got a 250cc quad that i wanna do the same for but maybe a set of road tyres.

yeah mate iv been looking and think ill go something like that, want bigger rear wheels as thats the only way to raise in the arse end :)

extend and brace the swinger or put a longer shock in,but i think putting a longer shock in would be weird it would look funny as lol,are your rims 4 stud?a set of ford laser or gemini rims might fit it.

yeah man ill just keep swinga stardard length, yeah 4 stud i know mini rims fit just some decent rubber

If you go putting car rims on it you gain alot of extra weight. Id look at spacers for the rear and decent tyres instead.

If your really keen a wider axle.

do you know if honda trike wheels would fit?

edit... actually just looked and most are 3 stud, ill look at getting bigger decent rubber for the rear

Last edited:
actually. its our build thread. he just the one that posted it.

Latest posts

Back