Pirhana race motors any good?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dudewith4x4

Reaction score
Hey guys i got the opportunity to buy a Pirhana race motor brand new in the box with a manual tranny, cdi box, coil, and carb for $500.. Is that good deal? He said its built and he used to be sponsored by them and he just needs money and he Also sold me some parts that didn't fit my bike so he's trying to help me out. Any advice would be awesome. Oh its a 152cc and the tranny it n,1,2,3,4.

$500.00 for a Pirhana 150 motor deffinately sounds the goods, at a guess it would be a YX motor with half decent parts. But I could be wrong....

Is this a good company? Would I be able to get my money back out of it?

Engines - FirePower Minis

here is what they are worth in the states. As far as what is worth\"will you get your money out of it" depends, and looking at the prices of brand new ones it might not be worth it (thought they were worth more) but this depends on what has been done to the engine and what other bit and pieces come with it.... there are so many variables, do you know what has been done to the engine to make it a "race motor"?

Latest posts

Back