Pit bike mods??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westyftw

Reaction score
hey i was wondering what mods to put on my pit bike if you guys could post some pictures or give me some ideas that would be great ive got some pictures of it in its crate.

5883d1335219268-pit-bike-mods-hpim1220.jpg

5884d1335219329-pit-bike-mods-hpim1222.jpg

5885d1335219381-pit-bike-mods-hpim1221.jpg

Attachments

• HPIM1220.jpg
    HPIM1220.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 186
  • HPIM1222.jpg
    HPIM1222.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 186
  • HPIM1221.jpg
    HPIM1221.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 180
Last edited by a moderator:
New kick start and break leavers, Uni filter, new oil dipstick ,CDI,
New Rims and break leavers, Protaper bars, billet throttle and fuel cap

any good brand bars suited for a smaller bike (tag, easton, renthal, pro taper depends what u like), grips, uni filter, rear shock and possibly levers, depends if u wanna go get some billet that are less prone to break over just some spare ones - to start

after that look at kick start, gear lever, carbi, forks, swing arm, rims, tyres in no particular order

Curious as to what you ended up modding on this just bought myself very simaler bike and looking to do mods I've ordered new plastics and bars uni filter looking at exaughst next

Curious as to what you ended up modding on this just bought myself very simaler bike and looking to do mods I've ordered new plastics and bars uni filter looking at exaughst next

i went and got a stainless steel header pipe and a "fish mouth" can to suit.. sounds heaps better and all the welds are smooth so its helping with air flow...

Hey guys sorry to disappoint anyone i ended up selling this bike just came at the wrong time so had to get rid of it. Good news is that i got a pitsterpro xjr 50 for my stocker build should arrive in a couple of days. Look out soon for my 50 build.

Cheers,
Westy

Latest posts

Back