*pit Bike Racing In Sa*

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcanix

Reaction score
There is a group of riders who are going to get the racing scene up and happening in SA. If your keen to race (on different tracks built for mini's) get in touch and send your details and get your name on the list. Its not going to happen over night but its going to happen. Yeah Ha:D

PIT BIKE RACING IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA

Awsome, hopefully they'll get a big response. Im signing up.

Hey Mcanix
Great work,this is just what we need in SA now,a lack of 50s tracks here is hurting all pitty riders hard.
Sure there are full size MX tracks for us to use but a true 50s track is what we need for real Fiddy racing to take off big time.
If we can get everyone to work together with the aim of forming a club racing WILL happen.
Today Mcanix and I were throwing around a few concepts and ideas that could really work.
Now all it needs is the SA 50s riders support and we will form a club and get things moving..

Ps We have got to keep "Bumping" this one so it doesnt get buried !!!!!

Cheers Brian

Last edited:
What if we want a 50's track but we don't wanna race?

Send in info anyway?

id like to get into 50z racing in the future so a dedicated club would be great but im only an amiture at the moment

yeh mate im keen and i reckon my cousins and his mates would be so theres 7 more ppl. cmon lets get racin. and get this shi# on the road, anyone with a private track you should lets us hold like 1 race at your track and we can get a series goin. If we get organised maybe even organise sponsors and shit im sure some SA companys would support it.
Keep bumpin this topic, we need all the support we can get

Take it easy boys

Nearly 30 crew have sent in details so the club will be registered soon as. If we can get 3/4 of those guys out for a race day we will have a good day. For all the guys who have sent details in if it goes as well as we hope the fiirst track will be ready to race on in October. 400m long and even as it is at the moment a flat track is great fun and evens out the big CC's and the smaller powered bikes. It looks like we may end up with at least 4 tracks to race on by next year.

Keep spreading the word the more the merrier

Last edited:
Thats bloody awsome, I'll probably be down there with some mates, thats great!!

hey guys just wondering what sorta gear will we need to wear for the racing,

like will we need to wear boots or will normal shoes be alright?

Ill put my hand up for any (maintence/help/whatever is needed) if you need any help!!!

on race days or b4,

just yell out if needed!

ride gear for racing.

hey guys just wondering what sorta gear will we need to wear for the racing,

like will we need to wear boots or will normal shoes be alright?

Ok.......... ADR approved in date helmet, over the ankle boots(so no skate or sand shoes), goggles,gloves, long pants, neck to wrist long sleeve shirt and you will be able to get out there. I would also think knee gaurds and elbow gaurds would be a great idea but not compolsary at this time as these can save a bit of skin. The better equipped you are the more confindence you will have to go that bit harder. You wont be made to have full on ride gear but it saves tearing jeans and other clothes up if you do come off, as ride gear does tend to slide better than denim jeans! You can get a set of pants and a jersy for under $150.00 and its money well spent. Also good gloves are a great investment as the cheaper ones will often tear the first time the hit the deck.:D

hey whats happening with this im keen for som e fun riding

Latest posts

Back