Pit Bike Racing??????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickalomaniac

Reaction score
I live in brisbane and have got a 125 DDR was interested in getting into racing... Does anyone have any info in reguards to racing like clubs, places etc?? Any info would be helpfull, even mini motard i'm easy, just feel like getting out there against some other enthusiasts... thanks guys/gals

I'm keen too, i'm in Noosa but travel to brisbane nearly every weekend.

I am pretty sure they have motard at Archerfield. But i'm interested in minicross racing myself and maybe even motard eventually

So any where to minicross in SE QLD ?

yeh im also interested in starting ot race wen i get my new bike if any1 knows of anywhere near the gold coast post here to

amainc.com.au

2 rounds of the series have already been completed but there is 3 or 4 to go .... have a look on the site to find out

the events are well run and the ama guys are top blokes

might be what ur after but im not shore

wymnm has a track go out there and see ken he runs it

Mini racing is fast but compeditive i race myself and its tough dont think its easy im no 72 i got 2 bikes and its hard work but its fun all use should get into racing

saw some motard racing at qld raceway a fortnight ago, (willowbank) at one of the cart tracks there, they have got a section off road then back onto the track with a nice jump. They race minis there to! but not sure about dates. Looks a hoot!

okay so it all seems like we're buzzed about racing but how do we get involved? mite be cool if we get this crew together and get some bar to bar action goin?

Sounds great! Would be a great idea to have a weekend at blackduck valley! Just to get things started..

Sounds great! Would be a great idea to have a weekend at blackduck valley! Just to get things started..
Yep im keen the more the merryer!!Me and few crew going to hit fort lytton this weekend,just not sure wether were going sat or sun .And YES BDV the weekend after, going to camp sat night if all go's to plan.So there two places in the next 2 weeks to hook up for a ride/race .
Lets get organized fellas!!

how bout we all meet on november 10 - 12 (friday to sunday or any of those days get anough time to plan and get sum race action happenin on the 50s track

Yep im keen the more the merryer!!Me and few crew going to hit fort lytton this weekend,just not sure wether were going sat or sun .And YES BDV the weekend after, going to camp sat night if all go's to plan.So there two places in the next 2 weeks to hook up for a ride/race .
Lets get organized fellas!!

Yeh i can prob come to BDV that wknd, how many of you going? What bikes and where are you guys going from?

mini mullisha what is your msn?

Yeh i can prob come to BDV that wknd, how many of you going? What bikes and where are you guys going from?

mini mullisha what is your msn?
There will prob be bout 5-10 people ,both m/f .Bikes crf50 x2 crf88 x3 pitties motoverts and what ever else we can fit in.We be heading off from coolum area.So should come.
And binky77 nov is tooooo far away man cant wait that long sorry,but i always keen.

RIDE DAY @FORT LYTTON This w/end

Well hows fort lytton this saturday,they had races there last w/end so track should still be good.Think its bout $35 to ride less if you hav m.a.lic.

Latest posts

Back