Pit Bike Ramp Session

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRANKIN

Reaction score
Had a sick ride yesterday at my compound. We have just finished a new ramp and building the downy bigger.
PITJUMP.jpg

Ended up pulling it out to 40ft. Lots of fun.
PITBIKE6.jpg

wat kind of bike is that any work done

your ripping it dude

Its an Orion AGB 29, I have put a different back wheel with a 15mm axle. set of Pro Taper bars, a K&N filter, bit of re jetting thats about it.

sure is lol, nice work dude, those agb29's r sweet if you can do jumps liek that. How much have u spent?? inc bike and not inc bike

I payed $799 for the bike plus frieght $200 to country WA. $135 for the back rim and axle(which is a must) $60 for Pro Taper bars, $40 for K&N filter. I re gased the rear shock myself at the Moto shop that sponsors me on Big Bike. Thats about it. I have had a good run out of the bike you just have to mantain them. I had to do a valve set and tune it.

The forks are standard, the rear shock is standard. everthing else is standard. there a good bike(for the money)

crikey! i didnt no a near stock agb29 could handle such a jump.... well done.. thats makin me like them even more!

Latest posts

Back