Pit bike repairs in Melbourne Northern Suburbs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad28b

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I need some repairs done to my bike, does anyone know of any shops or mechanics in the northern suburbs of melbourne who will do work on pit bikes? Im not interested in doing it myself, I'd rather pay the experts.

Cheers

Brad

Might be an idea to post your problems... Someone on here is likely able to help out ;)

Im not interested in doing it myself, I'd rather pay the experts.

Might be an idea to post your problems... Someone on here is likely able to help out ;)

Some people have too much money... or are just lazy. lol But we all have our reasons. Someone here will surely know how to fix his problem, but he asked for mechanics in his area.

Thanks guys, I'll try the Epping shop out.

I realise there is plenty of help available here but im pretty pressed for time wth my business so I'd rather drop it off and get them to do it. Too much money? I wish.

I personally haven't been to epping but they have emailed us at VicMiniriders and are really supportive with the whole scene so I reckon they sound like they will help you out pretty well. Keep us updated on how the service is from them :)

Latest posts

Back