Pit bike stunting help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rookie Pitter

Reaction score
Ok so I have a stock sikk xl perimeter and wanted to turn it into a good stunt bike for wheelies and what not and was wondering what are the first mods that I should get to achieve this goal and what size wheels are recommended, ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT

If it were me i'd be running the 14/12 setup for your wheels and as for mods, well, it's a stunter so you really don't need any.... Maybe a hand brake setup for the rear (if you like cheating) and that would be it.

Ok so I'm running 16 front and 41 rear sprocket so should I change them up for better wheelies or what?

i think 17 may be as far as you can go on most of these engines (front sprocket)

it may be a good idea to invest in some good hand protectors and also weld up a little frame on the back like what the sportbike riders have

What size engine? If it is a 125 you probly wanna go down on the front not up (sorry zwebx) as this will increase your tourque and decrease speed, which i assume you are after? which in turn makes it easier to pop up the front. I would got to maybe a 14 or even 13 on the front OR you could also increase the rear sproket to get the same effect although i have not seen any sprockets bigger than 41.

Yeah it's a 125cc so you think a 13 or 14 what about tire sizes you think stock 12" and 14" or should I make them both 12" or 10"?

DHZ or ebay has them just make shore you order one that matches the size of the the sharft you are putting it on (17mm or 20mm).

Latest posts

Back