pit bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah mate they are crf50 any ones will fit. I've never come across crf50 plastics having longer fenders then others personally.
There is only really 2 types of crf plastics on mini bikes crf50 and crf70, 70 is for mid size bikes mainly and you can see that they are larger in size.
eBay sell 50 plastics cheap as chips or try DHZ out.

Yeah mate they are crf50 any ones will fit. I've never come across crf50 plastics having longer fenders then others personally.
There is only really 2 types of crf plastics on mini bikes crf50 and crf70, 70 is for mid size bikes mainly and you can see that they are larger in size.
eBay sell 50 plastics cheap as chips or try DHZ out.

Some e-bay seller sell separate fenders.guards, etc as extended, e.g if u want a longer rear guard to help keep the mud off your back: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CRF-50-P...item19e663c0d1&_uhb=1&clk_rvr_id=566155704359
my bike is advertised to have crf50 plastics, but the front and rear guard are extended.

**** hey, see something new everyday. Bit hard to mistake the two but yeah cheers lad I never new.

yeah, they arnt that noticably different, but tbh, i like em on my bike, i've seen the smaller ones and look out of proportion, especially on a bigger bike.

Latest posts

Back