PIT BIKES (HELP)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOBBY

Reaction score
HI NEW TO THIS IS THE 125 EXTREAM RAMPAGE ANY GOOD THANKS CHRIS :shock:

rampage pit bikes

hi try this they are very cheap and look good quility ive sent payment for 2 1 pit bike + 1 pit bike extreame ? but caint make contact ??? www.poweroffroad.co.uk let me know guys if you have heard of them or has anybody got one thanks chris :D

Re: rampage pit bikes

theres gota be sum con on that web site nless there poo qwality ( ive seen that add in bike trader)

I got my bike form poweroffroad its a rampage pit bike extereme, I fitted it with a bigger carb and a set of race sprokets and I tell you what, I wish I hadnt wasted my money on a thnumpstar last year, the thump cost me 3 times as much and has given me nothin but greif, I can get 70 mph out of it no joke, i dont understand how they can sell em so cheap, its such a good bike for like very little money

Im thinking of further modes for my poweroffroad rampage pit extreme, what else is out there? affordable mods?

god i hate how cheap knock off companies use high quality professional names like BBR to put on their bikes. the real BBR should sue them for using their name on cheap and nasty products.

It does say BBR style frame, I can tell you by the quality of the bike I ve got from POR ITS NOT CHEAP AN NASTY. My mates just enetered his pit extreme in for racing, granted it got a couple of mods but hes still paid in total ?600 and it woops his old pro-elite. I for one cant wait to see the jump max in the flesh

thats the same bike im looking at buying its $1400 from jnr motorco its the same bike they have

http://www.extremedirtbikes.com.au/shopmastery_pop.php?id=1

i think No-Fear should pull his finger out of his arse and realise not every1 has $4000 to spend on a thumpstar most of the bike is made in china anyway :roll: and there probley are some good quality chinese bikes out there for the price

farts_are_funny_aus said:
i think No-Fear should pull his finger out of his arse and realise not every1 has $4000 to spend on a thumpstar most of the bike is made in china anyway :roll: and there probley are some good quality chinese bikes out there for the price

did i say anything about getting a thumpstar u tosser :roll:. if u read the fken post it's about how cheap companies use major brand names to fool people who do not know much about bikes but have heard the major brands into buying their bike with a major brand on it and having lots of trouble with it.
and yes there are some good china bikes, but not many.

you seem to crap on about thumpstars all the time

and u seem to crap on about crap all the time. pull your finger out your ass.

No-Fear said:
you seem to crap on about thumpstars all the time

and u seem to crap on about crap all the time. pull your finger out your ass.

that dosent make sence i dont crap on about crap you do because i did a serch on all the posts you did :p pull your head out of your arse

lol i should get a life? your the one who has 404 posts
and? i visit this forum every morning when i wake up, is that ok with u?
because if u havent noticed you can learn things from forums by people sharing different information about their bikes so u know what to look out for.

Latest posts

Back