PIT BIKES (HELP)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No-Fear said:
farts_are_funny_aus said:
lol i should get a life? your the one who has 404 posts
and? i visit this forum every morning when i wake up, is that ok with u?
because if u havent noticed you can learn things from forums by people sharing different information about their bikes so u know what to look out for.

you tell me to get a life when your the 1 who goes on this forum every morning when you wake up :roll:

No-Fear said:
because if u havent noticed you can learn things from forums by people sharing different information about their bikes so u know what to look out for.

you tell me to get a life when your the 1 who goes on this forum every morning when you wake up :roll:

who said i always post??, i dont go on evey morning(every 2nd or 3rd morning). And you learn things from other people, thats what forums are about.

No-Fear said:
No-Fear said:

who said i always post??, i dont go on evey morning(every 2nd or 3rd morning). And you learn things from other people, thats what forums are about.

you said you go on every morning

No-Fear said:

so should i get one from por i dunno to trust them or not i would be getting one just after cristmas if i get one from there

i am looking for a pit bike 125

extreme dirt bikes looks like a decent company, but if you buy from them you are definately getting ripped off. For one of their $1450 dollar bikes you can get the exact same one (same manufacturer) for literally half price on ebay.

We'll be getting our next shipment soon, same model, but ours come with stock mikuni carbs, and we sell them $750.

yes, i see that. do you think there is a profit in that?
also do you think its good for the market/
also i don,t think that you would have workshop backup and loads of performance goodies that are being tested and updated>
this is just my opion.

cheap HUH

Dude i dont know why you think there cheap mate
Those prices are in pounds which is x3 plus postage so ya
gunna being paying shitloads for them when ya can get em off ebay bro

Dont get me wrong they are nice bikes but i think id be playing it safe
and do all ya shopping in Australia so if anything happens ya got more chance of getting ya money back off em

Let me know how ya go

Latest posts

Back