Pit bikes in Perth?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

analogue

Reaction score
Hi

Apologies if this is the wrong section I am new here. I was just wondering where in Perth I could get a pit bike. 125cc or 140cc. I am looking on spending more or less $650. Know any good stores located in Perth? I was looking at A DNZ on Ebay (DHZ BIG BORE LIFAN 140CC TRAIL DIRT BIKE THUMPSTAR CRF through DNZ mini moto) as I heard someone mention it on miniriders.com

Any help would be appreciated.

they aren't too bad dhz i saw one running on the weekend. I didn't mind it. I would consider spending a little more than $650 on a bike, at least if you wanna be able to trust it and you'll still have the urge to ride a few months down the track the bike will still kick over. I wish you could get one dhz for that cheap. i would get one

I saw one go for $660 yesterday on ebay. Shipping was $170 to WA. After lurking the site for a hours I think saving more coin and getting an mso would be the way to go. I dont really trust ebay.

What are the MSO 125s like compared to the MSO 140s? I'm only a begginer but I would give it a good thrashing. I would also like to start jumping/racing but not on a competitive level. Is it worth saving more money for?

Also are there any good stores in Perth for pitty riders that i should check out? I want to see all my options before throwing my money at anything.

Cheers
-Mike

Last edited:
Try Xtreme in Dundas Rd Forrestfield. They know there stuff and sell alot of imports at about the same rates as ebay.

i wouldnt go to Xtreme there people skills suck big time and they charge to much

Westcoast minimoto have a good stock of mini's for $800 tp 4500 so go check them out

Troy : 08 9592 2203

Cheers I will check it out. How much do you think pitpro xr's gp for?

Lol

never go to xtreme moto its the shittest store in perth and they try rip you to shredz , ebay is safe . and cheep !!
USE IT DUDE!:p :eek: :cool:

Try Xtreme in Dundas Rd Forrestfield. They know there stuff and sell alot of imports at about the same rates as ebay.

i have been lookin around for a bike over the last cuple of weeks and im going to go for the pitpro 140xr to me it seems the best value for money and is a bike other riders on the forum have sugested
and there about 1100 from mailands and about the same on ebay

Latest posts

Back