pit bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longmmit

Reaction score
2007 orion

hey guys,
wat do u think of the new orion 125. i no u say orion isnt the best, but have they improved with the 2007 models?
i thought they looked alrite, and was jus wondering what you thought
cheers

Attachments

• left.JPG
    left.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 31
Hey mate, There still pretty much garbage but they have attempted to improve it, It now comes with a fast ace rear shock which is a big improvement from the last shock, But yeah, still pretty much the same!

i found them on ebay for like $550. didnt wana spend heaps. is there n e other bikes that r good stuff for around same price. or they all alot more money?

i rekon it wood be a good bike for ur first bike (if it is ur first bike) cos my bros mate got one the other day and they go pretty hard and yeh the new shock is heaps better than the old one like franky said and thats pretty much all i can help u with lol

cheers man. wat would u reccomend upgrading to after a lil while. ill give the orion to my bro, and get 1 i can hav a lil more fun on. how much would i hav to spend to get a nice like bike

hey guys,
wat bike would u reccomend, a good bike that can deal with some punishment, but wont break the bank
thanx
mitch

i have a bike similar, 125 with a ducar & it goes well, those orions h rised, i sw them douple of days ago 4 like $650, i got mine for $620 & it goes very well, had it a few months, NOTHIN gone wron so im happy, good beinners bike!

2006 pit boss

hey guys,
do u rate the 2006 pit boss.
found 1 to buy, but wana get some feed back 1st
thanx heaps, mitch

hey,
would u guys recommend a pit boss or a pitpro. and wat is the difference between these two bikes.
any comments would help. looking to get one soon,
thanx

any pics? i would go with anything from the pitpro or mso range....all their bikes are solid as!

Latest posts

Back