Pit bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maylands Performance

Reaction score
Hey guys.which bike do you feel is better value for money out of these 3 Pit bikes
1 DHZ 140cc Outlaw $900 + $130 Freight
2 Pit Pro 138cc [Alloy frame,25mm carby $800
3 AC 138 RR 138cc [Fastace AS_03 Forks,Carlsbad tyres,FastAce shock $959 + freight $76

Cheers

:cool: :) :) first you can get a dhz 140 for 800. it just depens wat u want it for dhz are gud but u gota do the suspenion

You get what you pay for. If it has fastace front and back and a Lifan it shoud be good. But for that price I would be checking the other components like brake lines, chain, frame etc. as they could be cutting corners on the little things to give you the fastace goodies

Option 3!!!!!!!
I dont know much, but ive compared them all, and I think that for a new comer, the AC 138 RR 138cc is an excellent option, or maybe a Mint second hand bike...

Regards Dreamah

have got any links to option 3 cos it sounds good but you havent given us all the info on the bke and like cass38a said they could be cutting corners elsewhere

The Pitpro is a lottery as to what you will actually get. The stats say it has an alloy frame but also say it has a chrommolly frame? If the rear shock is worth $600 then the rest of the bike is only worth $300. Have a think about weather the stats add up before buying the Pitpro or any bike off Ebay IMO.

it would b good if u could giv us some links or even a picture coz the AC 1 sounds good with fast ace suspension but as every1 is sayin they could b cuttin corners so it would b good if we can c it

I'd prolly go DHZ, rode my bros and loved it, and besides it would prolly be at your door the day after purchasing it.

I may be wrong but this thread seems like an ad. because Maylands Performance sell a bike like the ac- 138rr, but they call it a MP - 138rr.

Well maylands - the people have spoken and its now before you!!!!can you produce? By the way i like your range of pocket bikes - might look into one in the near future. This is his bike - 138cc LIFAN ENGINE but GEAR 4 SPEED GEARBOX [1,N,2,3,4] INTERNATIONAL PATTERN (from wot i read on this site this could b abit of a prob in these bikes?)

MP 138RR PIT BIKE: $1250.00
http://www.maylandsperformance.com.au/workshop.html

how u guys compare this to the mid range of MSO bikes???

i bought an ac138rr - its the same as a pitpro except it has fastace front and back and carlsbad tyres. the only other difference that i could see is the 1n234 box.
also noticed that the fastace forks dont have air adjustment, where as all the after market fastace you buy do..... something else to consider. had to change oil in forks and add spacers to get them working good - but after doing that they are sick!
i rekon its a great bike for the bucks!!

oh yeah - nice way to see if your selling a good product maylands! a little cheeky though.

mso ellite... 2k! fast ace forks/ shock, alloy frame + swingarm, cnc hubs, kenda carlsbad... etc etc alot more reliable! less in the long run

i'd rather spend 2k on tyres for a car to do burnouts.

Hi guys.My question was Honest ! I was interested to see what you guys really thought of those bikes.At the time of my Post Question I was not stocking or selling Pit Bikes,merely enquiring what the owners of these bikes felt was the good or bad points of each!!.I have been very careful not to post or advertise on this Forum until I have sorted out advertising costs with the Admin...

Ps .As an ex Moto X Racer Ive gotta say I love these little Pit Bikes and this Forum,I took a Pit Bike out to Pelican Point last Sunday and had a ball !!It made me feel like I'm 18 again !!!! My kids reckon I'm gunna have to get my own bike !!!!

Last edited:
Sounds like you had a ball, brian... Mate how did you go with Motard tires, after some research i heard that michelin pivots are the go... :D

Latest posts

Back