Pit Pro 110 Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blingbling121

Reaction score
hey fellas, im throwing round the idea of getting the pitpro 110, but was wondering if you guys have any pics of your own ones? only the 110s, but not the pictures of ebay ive already seen them.

yeah here is mine
pp110.jpg

and here is the other side it doent have a rear foot brake i changed it to hand lever
pp110cc.jpg

ay bro can u get different colors coz ive been thinking of getting one but i dont like pink...?

you can always buy new plastic kits! they come in many different colours and are about $40 for the full set... check out ESD he should have em, and same with MSO....

yeah they come in black too an i think carbon fibre

hey man im interested

*How much did you get yours for?
*What have they been selling for?
*Do they go good and have you had any problems?
*can you PLEASE get a pic with you on it, just want to see for size ect

thanks if you can answer all that XD

its not for sale blingbling asked to see a pic of a 110cc

an agb kid not a big stunter i like to jump though lol so the foot brake was in my way when i landed

and pitbike mullisha ive got the 138 aswell and compared to the 110cc the 110cc is just as good built but thats my opinion

im very interested aswell, do they have grunt like when your in a berm and geting out of it can they dust the berm, whats thier grearing how many gears do they have, are they reliable, can ur get crf swing arms that fit them like form sik 50s.

most crf50 parts fit em man

DUDE i ment buy one of ebay, how much was yours and how much r they going for ??????? can ya answer mi questions for me man

thanks

can you please get a pic of you on it man?

yeah heres one mad man sorry i thought you thought i was selling it my bad
i got it for $450 from what i can remember without postage but when i brought mine i was watching a few pp110cc they were going for 450-550
they go very good i think ive had no problems with the engine an it has no problems keeping up with my 138 (138 is a lil off tune)
charckhol the gearing is n1234 14-37
ghhg.jpg

im 5''11-6foot if that helps madman

Latest posts

Back