Pit pro 110cc & 125rr worth it?:

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jams22

Reaction score
Ok I am a weekend racer but more freestyle rider.
I usually stay on my klx110's but thinking about switching to a new bike.
my first choice is the pit pro 125rr and or the pit pro 140.
are either of these bikes strong enough to hit jumps hold up after bails or cases ?
I am about 5'4 and 125-130lbs.

also I plan on getting 2 pit pro 110cc bikes for fun in my backyard or your normal everyday trails and fields for my fiance and myself are these bikes worth buying as well ?
there is no need for a manual clutch or a bike that can withstand a huge gap something to just drive around the yard for fun but is alittle faster and somewhat taller than the xr/crf50.

thanks for any advice/help.

Yea I read many reviews over the night form other forums and after searching on here and online seems like a waste for unrealiable junk.
so I def will have to keep my klx. thanks.

yeah but for bashing round the backyard the pitpros are great

throw my mates pitpro 140 07 over the 50 at bdv no probs and has stacked over the 40 broke front plastics thats all
get sum protaper 7/8s andloctite ur bolts and shell b good for a heap of fun and change ur fork oil btw to like a 20wt or so

the pitpro 140xr is way beter than the pitpro 140 becuz it has a 1000lb fastace and the frame is pretty strong and the 140xr has the ip56 motor witch is alot faster than the ip55 witch the 140 stock has , so yeah

so how do you think these hold up for fmx ? does anyone have any experience jumping these other than just simple tables ? any hard crashes ? how did it hold up ?

sus the normal pitpro 140's have the 56 aswell

Engine Specifications
Engine Model Genuine Lifan 1P56FMJ Big Bore Factory Race Engine
Engine Type Single cylinder, 4 stroke, oil cooled, horizontal cylinder

dont believe me look yourself:
PitPro 140

and the 1p56fmj is not much if any faster then the 1p55fmj only thing it has stronger kick start gears and different bore size but they both equal 140cc and go the same...

Last edited:
Back