PIT PRO 125 identification????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jake8592

Reaction score
Hey i bought a pitpro 125 rr the other week or so i thought but ive looked at the reviews and both reviews in the pitpro 125 have the black lifan engine and no oil cooler. My bike has an oil cooler and is not the crappy black engine but is still a lifan any help on this would be great. thanks

did you buy it from ebay?? its probably the pitpro le (limited edition of the rr)

na ive seen the pitpro RR on ebay with the silver head motor, start in any gear, oilcooler. it just says offer with the silver race engine

Hey i bought a pitpro 125 rr the other week or so i thought but ive looked at the reviews and both reviews in the pitpro 125 have the black lifan engine and no oil cooler. My bike has an oil cooler and is not the crappy black engine but is still a lifan any help on this would be great. thanks

Heh sounds like you got jacked bro. Mine has no oil cooler and the black engine, its the real 125 rr, yours is the fake.

We can do a swap if you want because i like the colours on yours better ya know.

Let me know

Hey mate, the bike you purchased in the PitPro 125 LE. It has some upgraded parts to standard including better tires, alloy engine, oil cooler & a few other bits.

yeah LE you should happy for the bike, still try to keep it tighten up it should last you quite a long time happy hours.

Heh sounds like you got jacked bro. Mine has no oil cooler and the black engine, its the real 125 rr, yours is the fake.

We can do a swap if you want because i like the colours on yours better ya know.

Let me know

Idiot... it would be good if it was a fake because the RR is such a bad bike with the engine it has.

What you got is alot better than the "black lifan". You should be happy, post some pics.

Idiot... it would be good if it was a fake because the RR is such a bad bike with the engine it has.

What you got is alot better than the "black lifan". You should be happy, post some pics.

That was a joke mate, just incase you didnt realise ;)

so is the rr any good

na ive seen the pitpro RR on ebay with the silver head motor, start in any gear, oilcooler. it just says offer with the silver race engine

so is the rr any good or not. im thinking about buying 1 off ebay:confused:

Latest posts

Back