pit pro 125cc vs leixy-s 125cc vs atomik rs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey mate dont get the lei as there are a new brand of bike and wont have as many parts if any that u can buy, and they are a shonshen (spelling sorry)engine i would go with the pitpro rr first then the rs they both pretty much the same but the rs has twin spar frome not cradle like the pitpro

i would only buy a bike with a lifan or ducar engine thats just me

pitpro and atomik have a good name for them self but lei dont as yet

have u considered the dhz 125cc think they called the d-pro not to sure or even a dhz pitpro 140cc the 140 isnt much more money then the 125 and alot better bike and engine

hope it helps mate gl
,cheers

Last edited:
The atomik RS is the best pick, The LEI would have to be the worst looking bike i have ever seen, and that frame wouldnt last 2 seconds, The pitpro will burn oil due to the fact its the Lifan Black motor,

yeh i read a thread about the black engines are bad so id go the rs mate as franky said the lei is a SHIT box by the looks of it

thanks for that guys.
ive always liked the look of the rs.
the d-pro does look alot beter.
do u know if you can get them anywere else for any cheaper. as 800 is a little to much..
cheers guys

they dont sell for 800 they mostly go for around 650-750

I got my RS for 650 off of ebay. They are a decent bike but they need a bit of work to make them perform.

ebay or ring dhz but u will get it alot cheaper if u get it of ebay

lol... all these "experts" who have probably never ridden any of these bikes.

I have a lei xy-s and the lesser version lei xr.... mine both have the Lifan engine... The Lei mdls have crap parts like all chinese bikes. Crap suspension and bolts/nuts. Having said that I wouldnt get any Lei mdls unless your on a budget. Mine only cost me $430....Stick with Lifan or Ducar.

lol... all these "experts" who have probably never ridden any of these bikes.

I have a lei xy-s and the lesser version lei xr.... mine both have the Lifan engine... The Lei mdls have crap parts like all chinese bikes. Crap suspension and bolts/nuts. Having said that I wouldnt get any Lei mdls unless your on a budget. Mine only cost me $430....Stick with Lifan or Ducar.

yeh im sure u have ridden all these bikes aswell hay mate

and u dont need to ride a bike to tell if its shit just look at it and the parts on it

What parts on the xy-s mdl are you referring to?
The frame is the only one. And considering a pitpro frame costs $100 your still infront even if it does break.
I can only talk for the Lifan as that is what I have.
Engine is same lifan, suspension is same USD front and gas rear (actually the pitpro rr may even have the shitter rear shock), brakes are same (braided lines), wheels and tyres are same, same foam air filter, same KMC chain, same Carbi, same exhaust, same NGK spark plug..... and I doubt the new mdl with the different engine is any worse... its all the same shit.

For $400 (if u can get one @ that price) u cant go wrong IMO

well for 400 bucks thats a good price but wouldnt pay any more for it

atleast dhz and pitpro have a name for them selves unlike those bikes but as u said for 400 buks thats good value

Latest posts

Back