Pit pro 138 v's MSO X7R

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mudgee aye.. get a x7r... even though they are not "138cc" and dont have an oil cooler, all that can be changed, the 138 is only a 127cc when you work it out, the bike only has a bigger stroke 55mm as apposed to 54mm... the x7r is much better in my opinon, and the seller isn't some back yard prick trying to make some money, and dosent even know anything about his/her product besides what the company in china says!

Last edited:
I'd go the X7R all day every day. Hey crazzy if you're talking about MSO being some backyard prick then mate I think you've got it completely wrong. Me and most of my mates have MSO's now and they know their stuff and they definitely are'nt backyard pricks.

I'd go the X7R all day every day. Hey crazzy if you're talking about MSO being some backyard prick then mate I think you've got it completely wrong. Me and most of my mates have MSO's now and they know their stuff and they definitely are'nt backyard pricks.

the is some back yard guy in crazy response should be a isn't some back yard guy i think.

People should really read over their reply's before posting them.

adobeuserar8.gif

driftbarpg2.png

i personaly like the mono setup on my rear therefore i own a pitpro, hardly any dif anyway.:D

Id go for the 138cc as ur gonna be hunting more power eventualy and thats a more sound starting point

im glad eichkay picked it up... that was a typo.. my bad! i fix...

typing to fast to notice...

and yea, i think ill be checking over so i dont make this same mistake again

Why is evryone on this forum so intent on sniffing MSO/ESDs arses? Do you guys get a discount voucher or something? Why the die-hard loyalty when you can buy the same product of EBAY for less money?

Why is evryone on this forum so intent on sniffing MSO/ESDs arses? Do you guys get a discount voucher or something? Why the die-hard loyalty when you can buy the same product of EBAY for less money?

Probably after market service and they suport miniriders

cbr929rr mso hav the best customer service around..... they come n meet u at places that u no of to stop u wastin ur time lookin 4 ther shop if u r not from that area.....n as mad man said.... THEY SUPPORT MINIRIDERS
thats my 2 bobs worth

Latest posts

Back