Pit Pro 138cc - none on ebay?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skylinebob

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just wondering if any of you have any info as to when there will be some more Pit Pro 138cc bikes listed on eBay.
I'm keen to buy 2 of them for some mates!
I guess my second option is the DHZ 140cc bikes.
Looking at spending about $1000 each.

Cheers
Bob

Yea
Best thing to do is email dirtbikes online and ask when next container is due.You will find them hard to get at that price as the mid size bike's are becoming more popular
STICK

hey mate just e-mailed the company (dirtbikes online) and they said in the next week there will be sum up for ya.

I asked them online.

Hey mate, thanks for your message. We will have PitPro's online tommororw with the new Lifan Big Bore 141cc engine.

Hope that answer your question.

the 140 is the same as the 138 except of course the motor

Are you sure?? :confused: Looks a bit different.

I also really wanted the blue/white version but I guess that doesnt matter that much.

there may be some slight differences but it is very close.
the blue white one does look good though

have you seen the new dhz140 its a bit wierd looking

go to pitpro's proper web site(google search) and send them an e-mail bet their got other colours in their warehouse and you will prob get at a better price than on e-bay, also shop in ferntree gully sells pitpro at good prices and he said he'll be getting them in as soon as they landed as well, he buys from pitpro so same product with the luxury of pickup.

Latest posts

Back