Pit Pro 140cc LE

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

!bmth!

Reaction score
Last edited:
I bet that they're not genuine marzocchi forks. I can almost garente they're not genuine. Those dual exhaust are just for looks. They offer no power gain. I'd be looking at the DHZ range. They have great specials on too:
- Bikes - DHZ Mini Moto

Don't jump into buying bikes. You could be throwing away your money.

dhz a bit out of my price range my parents are pretty tight and just letting me buy this and i know bout the dual being for looks and thats all i want them for can i also ask i was going to put a elka suspension with a remote resivour would it fit with the dual pipes

the pitpro will cost you 1200 dollars posted.... the dhz bikes have free shipping till christmas so the dhz dpro 140 is 1200 posted and the dhz dpro 160 is 1250 posted. same price much better bike

hope this helps
carlton

i wanted to ask what makes dhz so much better than the pitpro and i more going for he dhz dpro 160 but i cant convince my parents how can i convince them

Last edited:
Build quality and after sales service is top notch. You won't find anywhere better. They'll look after you better then pitpro. Give Ken (DHZ) an e-mail saying your from Miniriders and the bike your looking at and he'll look after you.

do you know how i can convince my parents because i like the height and the engine of the dpro 160 dhz

Last edited:
They're the same price as the pitpro. The pitpro cost money for shopping, DHZ doesn't. DHZ throw in a free set of protaper bars. pitpro doesn't. You can also get a cheapier price off DHZ if you say your from miniriders.com.au.

So you're going to get a better deal out of DHZ then you are from pitpro and for cheapier to equal price.

EDIT: Get them to read this thread.

Last edited:
Where are you from??

The Ad states $999 buy it now..Im in NSW and according to the postage calculator in the eBay ad its only $85 delivery to me (from Melbourne)

You said your paying $1200 delivered?

im way up in north queensland about 2hrs from cairns i live on a 6arce block so i want a bike to ride round on its $189 postage for me i just rounded it to $1200

like the rest have said DHZ will be the better bike for the same price

but the big problem with the pitpro is parts when something breaks
trying to get the right parts from them will be a nightmare

but with DHZ send them a email saying you need THIS part for THAT bike
you will get a no fuss quick reply and when you get the parts 99% of the time
you will get the right part
and if for some reason the part is not right a quick call or email will see you
sorted out in no time

if your parents cant see the logic in that i dont think anything will convince them
that DHZ is the way to go

well bought the pitpro 140cc le i hope its good otherwise ill be pissed ill tell use in about 2 weeks what i think of it and there services

yeh it should be a pretty good bike anyways and my bro is going to buy a dhz sometime anyway so ill have both

Latest posts

Back