Pit Pro 140xr Help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, helped heaps. Thats exactly what i needed to know lol, i can now take off real smooth every time, and all i had to know what let the clutch out slow..
I was actually letting the clutch go completly as i was reving it, and thats when i tend to wheelie abit..

What would be the next thing that i should try learning? atm im just riding around, learning the gears and turning and stuff.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, helped heaps. Thats exactly what i needed to know lol, i can now take off real smooth every time, and all i had to know what let the clutch out slow..
I was actually letting the clutch go completly as i was reving it, and thats when i tend to wheelie abit..

What would be the next thing that i should try learning? atm im just riding around, learning the gears and turning and stuff.

Start tightning bolts before every ride, clean ur bike and air filter, check ur air pressure in tires, And practice some roosting!.

Latest posts

Back