pit pro 150 or nitrous 150

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxb_125

Reaction score
anyone on here got a 150 pitpro or nitrous 150 yet...???????????

i got a pitpro 150 it mad have u seen the atomik regin 150 look the same as my pitpro 150 and they sell for 900 on ebay

im looking at a new bike at the moment but i dont realy want to go with the 150 as they havnt proven them selves yet as in like there new and we dont no how long they will last etc etc etc

so ill stick to a 140

but they do look good and they go good

Last edited:
i would say pit pro they just look a little better and i havent ridden the nitrous but every one says there suspension is crap but choose what ever IMO pitpro is a bit better

Go the Pitpro XR150, i have one and there very reliable if you treat them right. Regular oil change and airfilter clean and it will last.

Mines first kick or second kick.

Suspension on the PitPro is average but, good value for money. Not sure about the Atomik i have heard they are getting better and more reliable, but at the end of the day you get what you paid for. So dont expect anything too fancy.

EDIT: Look into DHZ bikes aswell as they have good quality bikes and great costomer service. MRs are always advise to go DHZ. :) But at the end of the day i guess its up to the indervidual.

Last edited:
150 nitrous are good so ive heard but i like the 150 tdr pro

Latest posts

Back