Pit Pro 150xr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

)(_COZA_)(

Reaction score
hey guys
just asking if this bike would be good for me cause im 43kg n im not that bad of a rider like i can jump n that n i know how to control a bike so im not that bad (not like put around a paddok...lol)...also is the suspention really hard or soft i want it to be soft for my weight???

Bike: pit pro 150xr

Year: 2009

Would this bike suit: a 43kg person whos not that bad of a rider??

Price: $1499 buy i now or nearest offer. is this a good price??

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2008-150XR-P...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:1|39:1|240:1318

is there any better midsized bikes for this price???

cheers :D

i would offer 1200 at most for the pp.

but seeming as your looking at the 1500 mark go with the mso. better bike and better service. just look at the 2 web pages side by side and read the specs and you will soon work out which one is the better bike

yeh im looking at spending about $1200 but dont know if its a good bike...(its gunna be my normal bike not like a little muck around bike) as im only 13!!! i want a midsized klx style 150 so is this the best for the price???

THANX

coza,
i ride a 150xr myself,
and they are extreeeemely fast,
i would highly reccomend them, if it is the midsized bike you are after.
get some new bars and grips, and tighten everything up before riding,
but i guarantee that you will leave all the other pitties for dead on this bike.

i highly reccomend them for the price! and im 80kg, so you can imagine how fast it would be for you!

hey mate
yer my mate wants one
i want a bigger bike so im gonna go the TTY 150 big wheel on gasmanbikes.com.au
check it out
its 1200

Latest posts

Back