Pit Pro Forks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

draino

Reaction score
Hey Beeatches, I have the stock Pit Pro forks with the big blue nuts on the top with the little gold dials in the middle if you screw them of there is nothing under them, so what the uckf is it for? I want to slow the rebound a little so do you know if I can change the internals at all?:eek:

They are air bleed screws, nothing more.

I pulled my forks apart and refilled them with 20W fork oil, made stuff all difference, Dom from citymotorbikes said they use 20w-50 motor oil in their forks to stiffern them up a little. about 200ml in each leg.

first you put this in the worng place but im sure one of the mods will fix it up for ya.

to make you forks stiffer you can add spacers, washers, 20c coins to space the spring down a bit and you can also change the oil like dalahare said try a few combos and see what happens and if you can find something that works for you. also you can add 10-15ml in each leg as well.

lol i put like 300ml in each of my legs :S, Ive not no rebound at all, even without all the oil.

Latest posts

Back