pit pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vonny

Reaction score
where is a good place to buy parts
ebay?

im new to all this pit bike shit...
what are some good aust web sites on this shit

matty

ps i can monno great but not pro any tips...

Check out our website big fella and support those that support the sport...
Cheers
Big Leigh

mate what parts were you after cos its hard to tell ya specific places if we dont know what your looking for.

with your monoing try and sit as far back on the bike as you can that way it will come up easier and also try and go slow to start of with as this will imprve your balance faster and you wont hurt your self as bad. you can usually run out of most situations when your going slow. and remeber its not about how far you can go its about control which includes how long you can hold the wheel up then you can add speed to cover distance

Hey tubes do you work for a shop or do you just sell stuff on ebay?

i wasnt trying to sell him parts all i wanted to know was what he was after so i could point him in the right direction mate whats your problem

Hey Tubes
No problem mate i was simply asking in case you worked for some one who might want to be an authorized dealer for us.
I can't see how there was any harsh tone or anything in my previous post simply asking a question...
I do have a problem with non site sponsors especially those from Ebay that come on here and try to sell stuff as they are bastardising our industry at the moment.
Most crew that sell stuff on Ebay don't support websites like this or our sport in any way they are purely into selling parts and bikes to make a quick buck...
We have a team, we support sites like this one and events so that our sport grows and develops into a solid future for all of us...
Cheers
Big Leigh

yes i must agree with ESD, mosy ebay sellers are in for the quick dollar and couldn,t give a dam about the person buying or has bought. some of these guys have no mechanical background atall, just money to buy cheap stuff . i have seen so many dissapointed guys who have bought items from places like ebay resulting in a bad product, please note that maybe some ebay sellers could be ok.

with your monoing try and sit as far back on the bike as you can that way it will come up easier and also try and go slow to start of with as this will imprve your balance faster and you wont hurt your self as bad. you can usually run out of most situations when your going slow. and remeber its not about how far you can go its about control which includes how long you can hold the wheel up then you can add speed to cover distance

ty dude yea i can go beatta now

my mate helped me out

1st
stop in 1st gear ans sit as far back as u can ( stay on the seat or ull slip off )
then (seat bounce) drop the cluch and bounce on the seat at the same time
(in time ull slip the cluch rather then just dumping it) if u do it right ull have it up very high and going VERY VERY SLOW then just keep the bike up there using the throttle (by keeping ur legs down u can stand up when u go to far and by going so slow ull have total control)

2nd
now is to have ur feet up on the pegs and use the back break to help.
now if u have done the 1st step ull find by holding the thottle just a little will hold u there but slowly lift u up, so with ur foot on the back break u can apply presur when ur that bit to high.

keep praticing and email me for more info [email protected]
i have made a wheelie bar for my pit pro 138cc and which has thort ne how to circle and put my feet on the handle bars and stand on the seat

thanks matty

ps sorry for the spelling

well yea dude i gotta ge the cam out there its easy to make

where the backer bit of the seat is mounted i clampt a t bar

1st it was a flat bar to slid on then i added some wheeles (looks gay with them on tho)

hey man found ur parts and shit??? bhahaha:D

Latest posts

Back