PITBIKE drag

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gureno

Reaction score
just got my new pro-x 140 lifan the other day....and i have managed to run in 2 tanks of fuel...just doing non stop laps up and down my street (boring i know)

but its needed, ya see i have been telling ma mate dean for a couple of weeks now, just u wait till the 140 comes...ill end the reign of your 138

sooo..tomorow is gonna be interesting

just wondering what are my chances...his bike is a custom lifan (direct import from the factory) twin spar frame...138cc oil cooled big bore lifan

roughly about 5kg lighter then my pro-x but hes a bit of a fatty, soo evens out alright

im running a 140cc oil cooled lifan racing series with 15 to 37 gearing ratio...racing quarter throttle, bbr exhaust,27mm mikuni

WHAT ARE MY CHANCES...

:)

2 chances

Buckleys & f^c# off.

Nah i dunno man, what has he done to his motor? Is yours stock ?

These types of questions are pretty stupid, it mainly depends on how good the rider is.

If you need to ask this, What I said above applies. No one asks if a yz450f can beat a z50.

i'll win

These types of questions are pretty stupid, it mainly depends on how good the rider is.

If you need to ask this, What I said above applies. No one asks if a yz450f can beat a z50.

ben's just jelous because i bet his nitrous 140 on my vert 125 ha ha ha was funny his excuse was i cut him off but if your infront you dont get cut off hey
he he he he
just picken sh1t bennox

later

Latest posts

Back