• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

pitbike portable downramp for sale

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisfxracing

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION: portable downramp used

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE: 2g neg

REASON FOR SELLING: selling some toys

EXTRA INFO: for sale we have a portable downramp its about 3 metres tall the landing ramp part is longer than 4 metres and is in 3 peices to transport it and takes about 5 minutes to set up and about the same the dismantle and have it ready for transport. it is bolted onto a 3 bike motorbike trailer and can also be unbolted from that the landing is made from plywood and solid steel. im looking for 2 grand for the whole setup as thats about how much it cost me.... also i have a crf 50 for sale in the mini section.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: it is located in bacchus marsh victoria but cn arrange to meet somewhere for extra money...
phone 0423319451

PICTURES: will post pics as soon as i can work out how to. or ring me on 0423319451 and i can send you some pics or vids...

call with any questions as i dont check this site too much

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures please mate. Upload them to a 3rd party image sharing site and embed the link here. i.e. upload the photos to photobucket and copy the direct URL and place it in between :

i do mate but we use it ! were looking at building a new one so if we can get money for this one illsell it to ya! photos are on our fb page 50% mini fmx team

Latest posts

Back