Pitbike Promo Video

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doesnt worry me, im just pointing out some facts for potential buyers to be ware of.

well ive had my atomik now for around 6 months and still havent had a problem yet its goin perfectly so im not complaining. guys who are buying it, its a good muck around bike to have a bit of fun with. actually im havin a lot of fun with it, i dont think a day goes by where i dont ride it. youll enjoy it. and most of the people that buy these atomik/orion bikes only buy them for a bit of fun in parks and farms maybe even theyre backyard if they have one thats big enough so i dont see why u would need a $4000 dollar bike to do that unless of course u plan on racing or doin massive jumps.but thats only my opinion of course. anyway what im trying to say is that if u just want a fun muck around bike then go with the atomik/orion but if ur planning on doin more then i wouldnt reccomend it.

HAHAHAHAHA lol hey funny ass video wtf is that bold guy doing he crashes into hes partner in riding hahaha lmao what a wanka ok ok ok orions/atomiks are good bikes for newbies that want a bike and want to have a bit of fun but after a while its gets boring...... lol cyas love the posts no-fear :p

im buying a brand new orion for 390 bucks tommrow. i dont think any would say that at that price i could get riped of!!!and i gona spend 12.82 times that on a $5000 bike. and i would be lucky to even find a jump to do around my place! at that price ya cant even buy a watercooled CAG second or third hand

Dabomb said:
hahaha correct me if i wrong..but i have kitaco bottom end with oversize crank and a 125cc DOHC takegawa Head to suit....

still china crap mate.. i'll go get a stock yz125 and blow you off the track, and i will pay 1000-1500 for it. doesnt matter if its a old clapper cause it would still slaughter yours..

P.s my atomik couldnt take a thrashing and deciding to burn oil, it got a re build and still blows oil, THERE SHIT, i dont care what you say people. PEICE OF SHIT!

Latest posts

Back