Pitbike Promo Video

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
even tho these bikes are junk, will still check the vid lol
sorry to the guys that have them. and yes i accpet i will now get abused.

They may not be a fantastic bike but They're good for the price.

I wouldn't say they're junk, but they do come with their fair share of faults... Nothing a couple of hundred bucks and a few hours work wont fix....

had to go find what bike you have.... LMAO....

These sub $1000 bikes may be junk compared to your $5000 bike...
Just like your bike is junk compared to a bike that's worth 5 times more than it.... ;)

horses for courses ;) not everyone wants to throw $5k into a toy.

Fuck those cunts are the shittest riders.....wheres the drifting?? wheres the loss of traction???? Did u see the HUGE jumps they where doin??? like 2 feet of pathetic air??the backwheel didnt even leave the ground...... so shit....why bother posting this stupid video...

im not having a go @ anyone that has one, but people expect SO MUCH, from a bike that costs about $200 to make in china that sells for $<1000 on ebay.
little do people know, these things are maintenance hogs, they treat u, the way u treat them. they need heaps of work, always tightning bolts, little repairs etc etc. then people start complaining about the poor quality and things not working like they should, hey- u get what u pay for.

*yawn* is it over yet LOL, hows the start of the vid when they rev the bike, sounds like an old man doing a sloppy fart with bog.
wots goin on, when they are doin the trail, each time a bike goes pasts starts blowin some nice blue smoke, then when they look at the pick with their 'close ups' got smoke coming out the head of the engine where the exhaust goes in..lol...starts @ 3.45min mark.
felt like i was watchin titanic with that audio.

How old are you No-Fear.... you sound like a spoilt 10yo...

ahhh 19, you??
wouldent u think, if u make a trailer/preview of a movie, you'd get the best bits of someone riding the bike, not with the bike blowing smoke, thats pretty bad footage.

No-Fear knows the different between a old man doing a fat sloppy bog and the mean machine he has....Orions are shit and sloppy....they like 2 blow smoke from there heads like 2 strokes runnin 1:1 ratio wif oil...and Flick you go and get FUCKED...

Cheers MAte

it may not be the best promo vid I've seen... but it's the best I've been able to find for the Apollos... and GREAT for the people looking at buying one...

Was it smoke? or steam from riding through puddles? I'll have to go look....

I didnt no Orions where 2 strokes, shit FLICKer...they just blow 2 much smoke....

My Atomik doesn't blow a whisper of smoke ;)

(silly little boy)

3.45min mark Flick, 3 of the bikes in a row, the dude in blue his bike starts smoking blue, then it goes to a right hand shot of the dude in red on a hill, and there is more smoke comin out the head, steam doesnt last that long

Atomiks can go and get FUCKED..Wat are you doin you bald cunt ridin a 50....
with leg hangin out trawling for poofters....

hahaha correct me if i wrong..but i have kitaco bottom end with oversize crank and a 125cc DOHC takegawa Head to suit....

No-Fear said:
3.45min mark Flick, 3 of the bikes in a row, the dude in blue his bike starts smoking blue,

Yeh... there's a bit of oil smoke there... but that's nothing to worry about... it's a brand new bike wearing itself in on crap oil no doubt...

My brother bought a couple of new lifan engines... cained one of them on it's first ride and it blue a bucket load of smoke (probebly due to overheating the rings on a newly honed bore)... changed the oil after that ride & it hasn't blown a spec of smoke since...

and there is more smoke comin out the head, steam doesnt last that long

I recon that's steam...

Latest posts

Back