Pitbike supermoto

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james132

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Im new to the forum seen some real nice bikes on here, I race in England and thaught I would post up some pictures of my bike,
Im midway through re-building it over the winter wih a new yx140 engine and some changes for next year, this is as it stands:

DSC_0065.jpg

I hope you like it

Thanks

and specs:
Brand new yx140 engine (standard for the std 140 class) In Stomp elite frame
Ooracing oil cooler on custom mount, soon to have steel braided hoses..
DNM fully adjustable rear shock.
Stomp racing mag wheels with cst slicks (not tried cst's yet)
ooracing crash bobbins all round

Not sure what else :L Just took the modded 125 engine out which had high comp head and piston, ported + polished, high lift cam running a 26mm carb :)

cool, yeah cst's are ment to be good value for money. not sure what you pay for them a set over there tho?
i rode my mates bike with a 160 in it and cst's, had plenty of power out of corners and stuck down hard.

iv YX140 in my tard aswell, pretty stock.. at the moment im playing with carbys, got both a 28mm oko flatside and a keihin 28 round slide, not sure which one im gunna run yet tho..

do you have any pics of the track you ride?

Il find a few pictures later as im at work right now,
I should be buying a genuine mikuni VM26 soon which are great carbs,
And the cst's are about the cheepest tyres here at about £60 a set, savas are great tyres but twice the money!

Awesome pics mate, loving the bike..

Not sure on the rules over there but the general rule of thumb here is to keep the bike upright..But then again.. you poms are a crazy bunch!!

Welcome to MR mate, i look forward to seeing more from ya!

Wayne

Cheers Wayne

Well I always say... If your not falling off your not trying hard enough :lol:

I will keep you all updated when the bike is finished :grinning-smiley-003

Heres a few pictures I took today of the bike, its prety much finished now too, just waiting on steel braided hoses for the oil cooler :)

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

All comments welcome :)

Some shots from our last session from past season in Finland

IMG_6118.JPG

IMG_6281.JPG

IMG_6218.JPG

older stuff

IMG_4685.JPG

IMG_4617.JPG

IMG_8519.JPG

kuva%20033.jpg

iv just wrapped my exhaust with some decent exhaust wrap, the hose arround the end can just saves the can from damage when you crash, just acts as a crash bobbin for the end can really.... dose the job too... its just a piece of hose with a hose clip through it put arround the end of the exhaust :)

Latest posts

Back