PITBIKE_MULLISHA's Trading Relations

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanK

Reaction score
This thread is for people who have had made trades with PITBIKE_MULLISHA.

Post your experinces in this thread.

Thanks,
Rob

Last edited:
Heres my experience......

I sent him money for some motard wheels that he was selling in good faith via paypal. (13th January)

Several weeks later after back and forth PM's he told me that the courier company he had used had lost them. (In good faith I assumed this was true).
SO, he promised to refund me my money and told me that he was a stand up guy, had a mate who was a Moderator (~Matt~), and that I had nothing to worry about. (28th January)

Fast Forward to now. Nearly 2 months later I've sent another 5 or 6 PM's to him asking when I would recieve the payment. He keeps assuring me that the payment will go in the next day but guess what guys..... tomorrow never comes.

Still waiting for my cash back from this guy. The thing that pisses me is that after I sent him the money for the wheels he then stated on the forum that he had purchased a Pitpro (that ~Matt~ was goiung to turn into a motard before changing his mind). I guess I know what happened to my money huh??

Bottom line is this..... I have used forums for years and have had many transactions via them both in Aus and the USA. Never one problem till now. I've been more than patient with Dave and have resisted calling him out on the forum as a thief till now. Times up Dave. Pay up and I'll forget all this ever happened, delete this post and move on.

If anyone doubts anything I've stated above then one of the Mods can post all of the PM's that I have sent to him and all of his replies. I've still got them ALL sitting in my PM inbox.

No good mate! hope you get the money back becuase if it was sent registered post he would of got money refunded for the lost items plus hes kept your money!

Heres my experience......

I sent him money for some motard wheels that he was selling in good faith via paypal. (13th January)

Several weeks later after back and forth PM's he told me that the courier company he had used had lost them. (In good faith I assumed this was true).
SO, he promised to refund me my money and told me that he was a stand up guy, had a mate who was a Moderator (~Matt~), and that I had nothing to worry about. (28th January)

Fast Forward to now. Nearly 2 months later I've sent another 5 or 6 PM's to him asking when I would recieve the payment. He keeps assuring me that the payment will go in the next day but guess what guys..... tomorrow never comes.

Still waiting for my cash back from this guy. The thing that pisses me is that after I sent him the money for the wheels he then stated on the forum that he had purchased a Pitpro (that ~Matt~ was goiung to turn into a motard before changing his mind). I guess I know what happened to my money huh??

Bottom line is this..... I have used forums for years and have had many transactions via them both in Aus and the USA. Never one problem till now. I've been more than patient with Dave and have resisted calling him out on the forum as a thief till now. Times up Dave. Pay up and I'll forget all this ever happened, delete this post and move on.

If anyone doubts anything I've stated above then one of the Mods can post all of the PM's that I have sent to him and all of his replies. I've still got them ALL sitting in my PM inbox.

I have ahd the exact same problem. I am not getting any pms back.

I bought a bar pad and billet 1/4 thurn throttle. I received the barpad and not the throttle about 3weeks after i was told it had been posted.

He said he would deposit the money back in to my paypal account. After many money request forums through paypal and PM over hear im not happy. I am out of pocket for the money and am getting very angry. It has been over 3months since ive heard anything.

Oh well..... I guess you live and you learn huh???

Its not the issue of the $130 that I'm out of pocket for so much as its now a matter of principle for me. I know that when I owe people money I try and pay them asap otherwise it gets on my conscience.

Maybe Dave is yet to learn what happens in the REAL WORLD when you don't pay people in business dealings.

I havent actually purchased anything via fourms yet, just ebay, and i got dicked on that hard, rim broke on first ride and DHZ never replaced it. What comes around goes around!

Im back and will be saughting out my major fuck up with andy600rr and pumba and hopefully getting there trust back

i havnt had acsess to a computer for a while and am genuine when saying that im sorry for any trouble caused and in no way p decieved any of the above but rather a very large lack of comunication from my behalf :(

and and pumba have now been msged and will get there owings

thanks
dave

OK......

Dave Kos, aka DKFMX and formally PITBIKE_MULLISHA is a scammer and a liar.

Iv'e given this guy more than enough chances and he's failed at every one of them. I even sent him a few PM's in the last few weeks still giving him a chance to make things right and still giving him the benifit of doubt He did'nt even have the decency to reply to me. I sent him my last PM on the 23rd of last month saying that I knew he had my PM's, since I could view his user profile and knew that he had been logging on every day. Guess what now.......?????? DKFMX's profile shows the last logon date as the 24th.

I figure this loser got my last PM, knew that I could see what he was doing and decided not to use THAT username again. My guess is that he is now lurking on the forum under a third username.

Mod's, if you can track this guys ISP, ban him once and for all.

Oh, and Dave...... if you are reading this under yet another username, I hope you get hit by a fuking big truck next time you cross the road you lowlife piece of shit.

Don't get me wrong guys, I'm not a nasty person by nature, but I can't tolerate lying cocksuckers who STEAL another persons hard earned cash.

Andy.

Considering PJ knows where this guy lives, I'd hope he makes the right choice ;)

i dont want to get involved but (MODS)if it is at all possible you should sort this matter out very quick smart

best of luck you 2 guys i hope this snake get's his just doings

remember it's a small world out there

i dont want to get involved but (MODS)if it is at all possible you should sort this matter out very quick smart

best of luck you 2 guys i hope this snake get's his just doings

remember it's a small world out there

that is so true, a mate got ripped on ebay last year, and from just bank details / isp address and last name he tracked his address down and got a interstate mate to visit the address, and bingo it was him, (and over a $100 scam they beat him) theres some crazy people out there that are willing to go way too far over a $100 ripoff!!! so just becareful cause one day you might pay a big price for that $100 scam!!!!!!!

the world really is small last year mine and a mates bmx bikes got stolen when we were in a movie marathon i was with 8 other people so when we started walking home we saw the kids riding our bikes we got 1 and the other 1 jumped off the bike and bolted but his good old friend told us where he lived so after sorting out our business with him we went to the other kids house and he was sitting out the front so my friend picked up a deck chair and hit him over the head with it.
just remember revenge is like a salid,its best served cold

"Salad"

Purple monkey dishwasher.

lol, once i bought a remote control car off ebay, a classic musang, and i put my user as just VIC, and well this guy probably assumed i was in the country, and he initially never had the car, got some pics off google or something. and he wouldn't accept paypal... he took mi money and said
ooohhhh, shit! my house was burgled last night and it was stolen along with a watch etc. and im thinking..hmmmm that's strange..so i looked at his profile and it said he lives only about a 10 min ride away... or a 3/4 min drive.
so i said, well u will have to refund the money mate, i earned that cash... and he's like, no way, i got it stolen off me, shouldn't end up with no car or no money. and i said, look mate if u don't refund something i'll simply come to your house with my 19 yo cousin, michael. and he's like "ooh, im shivering in my boots, bet ya ur bluffing and u live 100 k's away" so about 2 weeks over when we had a family barby i asked him to come, and mi other cousin, 13 yo james came for a laugh. so we got there and he had a big fence with a buzzer. so i ring it....

"who is it" and i say that its the kid you scammed on ebay with mi huge full back 19 yo footy player. and he's like, go away you little punks, i don't have any idea what your on about and locks the doors and walks away..
so that night he "mysteriously" says he was unfair on me and refunded the cash a week later when he got his next pay..LOL

so don't go around pissing ppl off, u never know who knows where u live!!
personally i;ve never bought anything off the forum, about 10 times ppl say "parting out pitpro" so i go to ask for several things and they're taken... oh well..
that's just mi little expirience, hope it doesn't happen to any1 else.

Last edited:
pascal ur a fagget

oh yer il come to ur joint with my 19yo full back fotty playa cuuz coz im a 11yo hard cunt

lol,
a few things..
1. this thread is like a week old, 2. im not 11 LOL, 3. would u go to a strangers house bi ur self if u knew the guy was atleast around 3+ years older than u??

dude its not about u going to the house its the fact u post it on a mini bike fourm and calling him ur "19yo full back fotty player cuz" if i was 19 i wouldnt give 2 fucks if he played in the back line or not wtf kid wait untill ur like say what 13? so thats another 2 years and u might understand

lol yea pascal youre such a sick cunt i wish i had a 19yo full back footy player hoo could stick up for me and i could brag about it on a minibike forum :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back