Pitbikes-everyone

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freak370

Reaction score
Goodday
i am looking for a bike
i have a budget of about 1700 dollars
and i would like a cr or rm 125 or 250 but of course they are a bit expensive
i am force to look at pitbikes or.. a pitbike dealers full size bike
like the pitpro 250sx or a DMX 250
but one thing that continues to bug me about pitbikes is that A they are not as powerful as there bigger brothers
and that when i look on mini rider forums like tech talk
all i can see is people complaining about there bikes
is this all true and can people just give me there advice on the whole pitbikes topic as i havent ridden many pitbikes
thank you
and i dont care how long ur response is i will read it anyway cuz im desperate and about to buy a TTY 150cc bigwheel for 1200
thoughts about that too are welcome

the thing is, when the bikes are running fine people wont tend to post about it all over forums but when something stuffs up and they need help they will.

most (all?) pitbikes are made very cheaply in china so they are generally low quality, as long as you take care of it it'll be fine but don't expect the best china bike to be as tough as the worst jap bike

dude you could get like a 95 model 125 for that price. ive been lookin at gettin one.

ya i reckon you could find a yz,cr,kx,rm 125 from 95-99 maybe even a 2000 model for $2000 just look around lots and lots

yer but they hard to find and im in NSW no bikes around and i like 4 strokes a little more plus they dont look too good

man your picky hahah. youll have aalot more fun on a 125 than a thumpstar just cause they go faster a thumpstar will seem to revv out to quik and with a 125 you do have to rev them to get them going. and whats not to like. i think they look just as good as new bikes(but thats my opinion)

nar u got a point
and i know i do like moto's better but i just cant afford one where i am

Latest posts

Back