pitbikes underlights

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's good to see some sa guys tearing it up. You guys should come out and race with us out at sambra. There track out there is pretty good now and a few guys from vic have been coming over. Also there may be a mini sx race in sa later in the year il keep use posted.

ahah that bloody mad looks like heaps of fun.. i went riding today.. was sooo muudy it was raining will we were riding.. was heaps of fun flikin up some mud tho :D

ya nice track mate........did it take ya long to build?

hi team rat that track is all right how many people can ride there? is there a limit say 20 riders how much is it to ride? i live near virgina it would be great to ride with other guys. it looks like they all take each other out sounds fun....please let me no as there is no where to ride any more cheers..

hi team rat that track is all right how many people can ride there? is there a limit say 20 riders how much is it to ride? i live near virgina it would be great to ride with other guys. it looks like they all take each other out sounds fun....please let me no as there is no where to ride any more cheers..

hey there sumswid yeah there isnt a limit the more we have the more heats we have and the more people to battle with we dont charge but dont mind having a donation towards the upkeep of the track power for the lights and water for the track say like 10 bucks it is a invite only track so if you get the chance to ride dont blow it coz you only get one chance we have a wide range of riders so there is usally someone to battle with so all good fun

hey there i heard that flarry went out there to race how did he go???? what about other riders?

gday factory yeah flarry came out and showed some good speed got better as the night went on would nt say he is the quickest as there is some real fast kids and we also was missing last years champ number 1 plate holder ricky the goat hehehe but the good thing about it is we have all kinds of levels of riding so there is always someone to battle

Latest posts

Back