pitboss

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThumpstarBoy

Reaction score
is this pitboss a good bike?

will it handle jumps & tracks?

it should hold up on some big jumps because of fastace suspension wouldnt it?

pitboss are not that great. get a mso or motovert if your gonna spend that much. there a lot better quality and will outlast this bike

haha funny how everyone is like MSO MSO get a MSO cause they sponsor the site, Pitboss's are awsome bikes, i rode kades not to long ago, it was a little ripper !
as for the jumps...i think the pictures talk for themself. stock standard 183 pitboss
kade1-1.jpg

kade2.jpg

kade3.jpg

werideminis I agree with u on the mso thing coz on this site has become very Mso orientated. Mso are a great bikes but come on guys theres more to pitty's than Mso.

As for the Pitboss they are a decent bike but yes its a bit overpriced. Its pretty much a $800 bike with maybe $400 worth of suspension mods

ur friend does 40ft jumps on a pushy?
post up some pics

Just watch some of the Red Bull BMX comps that show up on SBS from time to time. Those guys go huge. Not flaming dude but those pics really don't look like 40ft to me. That bike was $1900 and it simply isn't worth it no matter how you look at it. You can buy an MSO Elite for that price ATM. The Pitboss doesn't come anywhere near that. This looks well over 40ft to me (pic).

I_THUMP I'm sure you visit some other OS forums and have seen how 'one eyed' forumites can be when it comes to particular brands. The cream always rises to the top and the rest of them usually don't stay around to long and inevitably end up selling on eBay with the rest of the lower quality stuff.

Latest posts

Back