Pitpike / Thumpstar shops in Western Sydney

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speedy150

Reaction score
Hi All,

Can anyone here tell me if they know of any places out in Western Sydney that sell parts for the chineese bikes? a place that changes tyres on ure bike for you? ive been having great difficulty trying to change a flat tyre and if you take ure rim to a normal bike shop they dont want anything to do with chineese bikes.

Also where would the best place be to find a 17inch brand name front tyre out here? (i actually managed to snap the steel belting inside the rubber of my tyre while trying to put it back on the rim! so now the tyre dont hold its shape!)

So if anyone could recommend a place that would help me out would be great :)

i know there is one in brookvale.
but thats probs to far away.
but it is a great shop
also just try normal bike shop for the 17" tyre. tell them the size and they should have it
they probs just wont fit it lol.

yeah i might try a normal bike shop for a good tyre,

still wish there was somewhere with all the pitbike parts out here

dhz in villawood. wodville road. across road from bunnings.
and theres a place in hoyle road, castle hill...bit useless though...unless you take a translator.
though i only been there once. maybe the owner and not the wife is better?

you can get a 17" tyre anywhere. more you pay.....

haha yeah i been to the one in hoyle ave, they only have tubes for my rim and they dont change tyres themselves. I no what you mean about the translator thingo too! i might try DHZ. But that surely cant be it! only 2 stores in western sydney!

Latest posts

Back