Pitpro 125 Rr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irvo125

Reaction score
Live in the NE suburbs of adelaide. love my pitty,
Hi People,

Not sure if this is anywhere yet, looked for ages but no luck.
I have a 125 pitpro RR and am looking at upgrading front fork and rear shock.
Looking into Fast Ace prodcuts. What dimension do i require/ models would be suitable to fit this bike. not sure of clearance etc. Bike is up at my shack.
If anyone could help that would be great cheers.

Hey mate
i have the same bike, i just got a fastace BS35AR-280 $120 off ebay it is great, went straight in, heaps stronger then shitty stock shock, still adjusting it to get the perfect setting, coz its just a bit to firm..

cheers Pitrace. How you going with your bike. After speaking to people over the months I have been informed that the frame we are using is actually quite good for its price. due to the cradle under the motor and all. Might have to look into the rear shock for mine. front shocks are my biggest concern as it does not take much to bottom those Crappy USD standards out. any option you reckon.

take the old shity oil outs(its like 2 wt oil) replace it with some 15watt silkolen fork oil (same amount that came out of your forks) and if its still to soft add 10mls of oil to each fork at a time until they fell nice. or change your springs

Latest posts

Back